Get Schedule and Pricing Other AutoDesk AutoCAD training courses
AutoDesk AutoCAD 210 - Architecture Fundamentals Training Course
AutoCAD 210 - Architecture Fundamentals Training Course Synopsis
AutoCAD 210 Architecture Fundamentals focuses on the design development, construction documentation, and visualization features of the AutoCAD Architecture software.
Prerequisites for this AutoCAD 210 - Architecture Fundamentals Training Course
Students should have a solid background in the AutoCAD software because AutoCAD software tools and concepts are essential for working with the AutoCAD Architecture software. In particular, students should be familiar with basic 3D viewing tools (preset views, 3D Orbit, and Visual Styles), layouts, Paper Space/Model Space issues, and external references (XREFS). A working knowledge of the Ribbon interface is helpful but not essential, as pertinent tools are covered in the training guide.
What you will Learn in AutoCAD 210 - Architecture Fundamentals Training Course
- Creating basic floor plans with walls, doors, and windows.
- Creating specialty objects, such as column or ceiling grids, stairs & railings.
- Adding roofs and floor slabs.
- An introduction to Projects and the Project Navigator.
- Adding furniture, fixtures, and equipment.
- Creating details.
- Displaying elevations, sections, and perspectives.
- Marks, tags & schedules, and other documentation.
- Drawing cameras, adding lights, and basic rendering
AutoCAD 210 - Architecture Fundamentals Training Course Length and Time
This class is 3 days long. Class time is 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Breaks are scheduled throughout the day and lunch is typically scheduled 12-1. Students provide their own lunch.
Enrollment in AutoCAD 210 - Architecture Fundamentals Training Course
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form. Please contact our Client Care Department at (877) 819-2665 for additional savings on our bootcamp classes or other specials.
AutoCAD 210 - Architecture Fundamentals Training Course Locations
We have training centers in Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also offer classes at a network of rental facilities. We offer private onsite training and instructor-led, live online training. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
Goals for AutoCAD 210 - Architecture Fundamentals Training Course
Sterling Ledet and Associates realizes the importance of education and we take pride in being able to offer you classes that are more custom fit to your needs. Call us at (877) 819-2665 if you have any special questions or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lesson 1 - Introduction to AutoCAD Architecture
- Understanding the AutoCAD Architecture Software
- User Interface
- Viewing in 3D
Lesson 2 - Basic Wall Construction
- Adding Walls
- Modifying Walls
- Creating Curtain Walls
Lesson 3 - Creating Wall Openings
- Adding Wall Openings
- Accessing Styles with Style Manager
- Modifying Wall Openings
Lesson 4 - Structural Design
- Creating Custom Column Grids
- Modifying Custom Column Grids
- Annotating Custom Column Grids
- Working with Structural Members
- Working with Standard Column Grids
Lesson 5 - Reflected Ceiling Plans
- Creating Ceiling Grids
- Modifying Ceiling Grids
- Inserting Ceiling Fixtures
Lesson 6 - Vertical Circulation
- Adding Stairs
- Modifying Stairs
- Adding Railings
- Modifying Railings
Lesson 7 - Floors
- Creating Floor Slabs
- Modifying Floor Slabs
- Editing Slabs Using Slab Tools
Lesson 8 - Roofs
- Creating Roofs
- Modifying Roofs
- Working with Roof Slabs
- Modifying Roof Slabs
Lesson 9 - Fixtures, Furnishings, and Equipment
- Furnishing the Building Design
- Adding Blocks to the Tool Palettes
Lesson 10 - Introduction to Drawing Management
- Project Concepts
- Using the Project Navigator
Lesson 11 - Building Model Views
- Boundary and Detail Callouts
- Elevations and Building Sections
- Modifying Callout Objects
- Using Live Sections
Lesson 12 - Annotation
- Drawing Scale for Annotation
- Adding Text and Leaders
- Dimensioning in the AutoCAD Architecture Software
- Other Annotation Tools
Lesson 13 - Scheduling
- Adding Door and Window Tags
- Editing Tag Data
- Adding Schedules
- Editing Schedules
Lesson 14 - Creating Details
- Creating Details from Tool Palettes
- Using the Detail Component Manager
- Annotating Details with Keynotes
Lesson 15 - Visualization
- Working with Cameras
- Managing Camera Views
- Specifying Light Sources
- Rendering Concepts
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.