Get Schedule and Pricing Other Open Source jQuery training courses
jQuery Mobile - Mobile and Tablet Design Training Schedule
jQuery Mobile Training Course Synopsis
The jQuery and jQuery UI frameworks have revolutionized client-side web scripting. Now jQuery Mobile focuses jQuery's strengths on simplifying web design optimized for mobile devices. This class teaches how to use jQuery mobile to take advantage of mobile interfaces and to design pages that work well on a broad variety of devices. Web developers wishing to optimize web sites for mobile or to build HTML-based mobile apps should take this class.
Prerequisites for this jQuery Mobile Training Course
What You Will Learn in This jQuery MobileTraining Course
- Get a high-level overview of jQuery Mobile: how it works and how to use it
- Learn about paging and navigation, including dialogs, Ajax content, and history
- Employ jQuery Mobile’s extensive event system to create rich interactions
- Work with toolbars, buttons, lists, forms, and other UI elements
- Create a variety of visual designs with jQuery Mobile’s sophisticated theming system
- Use the jQuery Mobile API for finer control over elements and interactions
- Put everything together and build a mobile app from start to finish
jQuery Training Course Length and Time
This class is 2 days long. Class time is 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Breaks are scheduled throughout the day and lunch is typically scheduled 12-1. Students provide their own lunch.
jQuery Course - Enrollment
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Locations for this jQuery Training Course
We have training centers in Atlanta, Houston, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also offer classes at a network of rental facilities. We offer private onsite training and instructor-led, live online training. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
Goals for this jQuery Training Course
Sterling Ledet and Associates realizes the importance of education and we take pride in being able to offer you classes that are more custom fit to your needs. Call us at (877) 819-2665 if you have any special questions or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lesson 1 - Meet jQuery Mobile
- Overview of the jQuery Mobile Library
- How jQuery Mobile Works
- Create Your First jQuery Mobile Application
Lesson 2 - Application Structure and Navigation
- Navigation and History
Lesson 3 - Page Elements
- Under The Hood: jQuery Plug-ins and Widgets
- List Views
- Form Elements
- Layout Grids
Lesson 4 - Theming jQuery Mobile
- Themes and Swatches
Lesson 5 - jQuery Mobile API
- jQuery Mobile Methods
- Responsive Layout API
- Configuring jQuery Mobile
Lesson 6 - jQuery Mobile in Action
- Application Pages
- Initializing the Application
- jqmTweet Take One
- Improving the Interface
- Overall Approach
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.