Get Schedule and Pricing Other Adobe Dreamweaver training courses
Adobe Dreamweaver Mobile Website and App Development Training Course
Dreamweaver Mobile Website and App Development Training Schedule
Dreamweaver Mobile Website and App Development Training Course Synopsis
Learn how to use mobile development tools integrated into Dreamweaver to build mobile websites and apps using using jQuery, jQuery Mobile, HTML5, CSS3, and PhoneGap.
Prerequisites for this Dreamweaver Mobile Website and App Development Training Course
What You Will Learn in this Dreamweaver Mobile Website and App Development Training Course
- Converting an existing website into a mobile-friendly website
- Building a mobile-specific website using jQuery Mobile
- Creating a mobile app using PhoneGap
Dreamweaver Mobile Website and App Development Training Course Length and Time
This class is 2 days long. Class time is 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Breaks are scheduled throughout the day and lunch is typically scheduled 12-1. Students provide their own lunch.
Enrollment in Dreamweaver Mobile Website and App Development Training Course
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form.
Dreamweaver Mobile Website and App Development Training Course Locations
We have training centers in Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also offer classes at a network of rental facilities. We offer private onsite training and instructor-led, live online training. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
Goals for Dreamweaver Mobile Website and App Development Training Course
Sterling Ledet and Associates realizes the importance of education and we take pride in being able to offer you classes that are more custom fit to your needs. Call us at (877) 819-2665 if you have any special questions or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Lesson 1 - Dreamweaver Goes Mobile
- Assessing HTML5 and CSS3
- Using HTML5 and CSS3 with Dreamweaver
- Developing for Multiple Devices
Lesson 2 - Progressive Enhancement with HTML5 and CSS3
- Improving an Existing Site
- Sacrificing a Uniform Look
Lesson 3 - Adapting Pages for Mobile with Media Queries
- Understanding Media Queries
- Adapting the Tozai Hotel Site
- Assessing Media Queries
Lesson 4 - Making Your Site Available Offline
- How Offline Sites Work
- Making the Tozai Hotel Site Available Offline
- Going Offline
Lesson 5 - Introducing jQuery Mobile
- Creating a Basic Site with jQuery Mobile
- Building on a Solid Foundation
Lesson 6 - Diving Deeper into jQuery Mobile
- A Guide to jQuery Mobile Custom Data Attributes
- Rapid Deployment with jQuery Mobile Widgets
- Case Study: Creating a Reservation Form
- Submitting a Form and Displaying the Response
- Getting Your Hands Dirty with Code
Lesson 7 - Building a Native App with PhoneGap
- Setting Up PhoneGap in Dreamweaver
- Case Study: A Travel Notes App
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.