$10,000 in publicly scheduled training classes for $5995 in one year.
The platinum client skills development program allows individuals and client corporations to maximize the value of their relationship with Sterling Ledet & Associates, Inc. For a single investment of $5995, a dedicated representative will work with you to plan a skills development package that meets all of your Adobe, Apple, and Quark training needs for one full year.
- Attend $10,000 worth of regularly scheduled classes for one year from the date of your first class.
- Priority wait list status on sold-out classes.
- Renew package for $3995
- Easily budget training investments per employee
- Build employee loyalty, while developing a more effective and productive workforce
Terms and Conditions
- Training packages are not refundable or exchangeable. They are exclusively for the use of the individual for who they are purchased.
- Any attempt at fraudulently attending class using another person’s name will result in an immediate termination of the program with no refunds.
- Full payment is due upon entry to the program.
- All courses dates must begin within 1 year of the first class taken.
- This offer is non-refundable and not valid with other discount programs.
- This offer is not valid for on-site, custom scheduled, or training at branch locations.
- Platinum package training available only in our Atlanta training center, Denver training center, Chicago training center, San Diego training center, and Washington, DC training center.
- Applies to new registrations only. Previous purchases can not be applied to the Platinum Client Program.
- All classes must be registered through our standard registration form. Any scheduling changes or cancellations that occur following original registration are subject to standard additional fees on a per class basis.
- Class retakes or reschedules are available for the standard $100 retake/reschedule administration fee.
- This plan applies to regularly scheduled, open-enrollment classes offered by Sterling Ledet & Associates, Inc. Special classes offered by guest instructor’s such as Dan Margulis’ Applied Color Theory in Photoshop and Applied Color Theory in Photoshop-Advanced are not included with the Platinum Client Annual Pass Program.