Schedule event in GoToTraining
From Ledet Training Wiki
 Multi-day Event
Scheduling a multi-day training event in the GoToTraining system can be a bit tricky. We recommend the following procedure to avoid confusion:
- After logging in using the username and password in the booking email, click the "My Trainings" link on the left navigation bar, and then on "Schedule a Training".
- Enter the title of the training class, then from the "Recurs" drop-down, select "Intermittently".
- Check the "Same Attendees" checkbox.
- Enter the date and time for each day's session (one session per day). Click the "Add another session" link for to add each day's session.
- Click the "Schedule" button to finish.
- Send the registration link to students using the email template found in the booking email.
 Reply Email Address for Auto-generated Emails
The "reply-to" email address for automatically generated emails sent to students should be changed to your (the instructor's) address so that students can contact you directly about the session. After scheduling the event:
- Scroll to the bottom of the event details page, and click the "Edit" button.
- Enter your name and email address (you will have to enter your email address twice to confirm it is correct).
- Click "Save"
(Do not change the name or email address of the GoToTraining Account)