Adobe After Effects 201 – After Effects Advanced
After Effects Course Description
In this 3-day Advanced After Effects class Participants will explore advanced techniques used by professionals to create motion graphics and video effects for real-world applications. Learn about advanced 3D kinetic typography and infographic techniques, expressions, audio and linking vision to audio, and much more. Industry-standard tips and tricks for color correction and special effects are some of the key learnings in this course.
Related Video Editing training courses
After Effects Course Benefits
Participants will take a deep dive into After Effects and the world of motion graphics. We will cover topics that include Keying, Advance Color Correction, Motion Tracking, Expressions, Advance 3d, workflow procedures, Particle generation, and many of the Hollywood style effects Participants see.
- Learn advance Color Correction
- Learn to decrease production time by making use of expressions
- Master After Effects’ 3D capabilities including cameras and lights
- Learn how After Effects can make your projects easier and more vibrant!
- Work with Premiere, Photoshop and Illustrator files
- Understand and use advanced shapes
- Use advanced animation techniques
- Explore camera controls
- Use color correction
- Optimize workflows
- Learn advanced effects
We recommend that you have attended or have equivalent knowledge of both our After Effects Essentials and Adobe Photoshop CC Essential Skills classes. We also recommend that you have the Adobe After Effects software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe web site.
Interested in working with us?