Get Schedule and Pricing Other Google Adwords training courses
Google Adwords 501 - Google Adwords and Analytics Bootcamp Training Schedule
Google Adwords and Analytics Bootcamp Training Course Synopsis
This bootcamp is a combination of our Google Adwords and Google Analytics classes. This is a bundle of two 2-day classes offered in consecutive weeks with a break between the two classes.
Prerequisites for this Google Adwords and Analytics Bootcamp Training Course
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate level users of Google Adwords and Google Analytics. We also recommend that you have a Google Adwords and Google Analytics account before starting the class.
What You Will Learn in this Google Adwords and Analytics Bootcamp Training Course
- Learn fundamentals of search engine marketing.
- Learn step-by-step process for running online marketing campaigns in Google AdWords
- Learn the key features and capabilities of Google AdWords.
- Learn to navigate through Google AdWords user interface.
- Learn how to set up accounts, Ad campaigns, and Ad groups in Google AdWords.
- Learn key strategies and tools to build targeted keyword lists.
- Learn how to write Ads within Google AdWords.
- Learn how to track Ad performance within Google AdWords.
- Learn how to integrate Google Analytics with your Google AdWords account.
- Learn how to leverage Google Analytics features for optimizing your marketing initiative.
- Learn how to optimize your keywords list.
- Learn how to leverage dynamic keyword insertion in Google AdWords.
- Learn how to optimize your Ad campaigns by using geo-targeting.
- Learn how to advertise on Google's Content Network.
- Learn how to optimize your Ads using advanced settings in Google AdWords.
- Learn how to set up conversion tracking in Google AdWords.
- Learn how to integrate and leverage Google Analytics with Google AdWords.
- Learn to set up intelligence alerts.
- Learn to work with Google Tag Manager.
- Learn the difference between advanced segments and filters.
- Learn the difference between virtual page views and event tracking.
- Learn to generate virtual pageviews.
- Learn to set up event tracking.
- Learn about custom variables.
- Learn to work with Event Listeners.
- Learn the best practices for using custom variables.
- Learn about Ecommerce tracking.
Google Adwords and Analytics Bootcamp Training Course Length and Time
This class is 4 days long. Class time is 9:00 a.m.- 4:00 p.m. Breaks are scheduled throughout the day and lunch is typically scheduled 12-1. Students provide their own lunch.
Enrollment in Google Adwords and Analytics Bootcamp Training Course
Please see our Enrollment Page (http://www.ledet.com/enroll) for our enrollment form. Please contact our Client Care Department at (877) 819-2665 for additional savings on our bootcamp classes or other specials.
Google Adwords and Analytics Bootcamp Training Course Locations
We have training centers in Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, San Diego and Washington DC. We also offer classes at a network of rental facilities. We offer private onsite training and instructor-led, live online training. If coming to a rental facility, please double-check the location of your class with our office to make sure you get to the right location.
Goals for Google Adwords and Analytics Bootcamp Training Course
Sterling Ledet and Associates realizes the importance of education and we take pride in being able to offer you classes that are more custom fit to your needs. Call us at (877) 819-2665 if you have any special questions or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lesson 1 - Overview of Search Engine Marketing
- Understanding Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Introduction to SEM Terminologies
- Organic vs Paid Traffic
- Marketing Plan 101
Lesson 2 - Introduction to Google AdWords
- Getting Started with Google AdWords
- Navigating through Google AdWords
- Understanding Google AdWords Account Structure
- Access Management
Lesson 3 - Working with Keywords
- Building Keyword Strategy
- Keyword Discovery and Keyword Research
- Leveraging the Google Keywords Tool
- Demo for the Google Keyword Tool
- Focusing and Targeting Keywords
Lesson 4 - Writing Ads in Google AdWords
- Writing Effective Ads in Google AdWords
- Review of Google's Guidelines
- Understanding Google's Text-Ad Structure
Lesson 5 - Creating and Managing Your Ad Campaigns
- Creating Ad Campaigns
- Creating AdGroups
- Managing Campaign Settings
Lesson 6 - AdWords Reporting and Account Performance
- Generating Reports in Google AdWords
Lesson 7 - Integrating Google Analytics with Google AdWords
- Tracking Online Marketing Campaigns through Google Analytics
- AdWords Campaigns Report
- Filtering AdWords Related Data in Google Analytics
Lesson 8 - Advertising on Google's Content Network
- Understanding Google's Content Network
- How to Leverage Content Network in Google AdWords
- Automatic Placement
- Targeted Placement
- Exploring the Placement Tool within Google AdWords
Lesson 9 - Introduction to Google Places
- Overview of Location-based Ad Services
- How to Leverage Google Places
- Obtaining Insights from Google Places Dashboard
Lesson 10 - Optimizing Your Keywords Strategy for AdWords
- Keywords Optimization Strategy
- Using Broad Match Modifier
- Keywords Diagnosis in AdWords
- Optimizing Your Keywords Research
- Leveraging the Google Keyword Planner Tool
- Learning from the Organic Keywords
- Implementing Dynamic Keyword Insertion
Lesson 11 - Optimizing AdWords Campaigns
- Geographic Targeting In AdWords
- Implementing Geographic Targeting In Adwords
Lesson 12 - Optimizing Ads
- Using Image Ads in AdWords
- Controlling Your Ad Delivery in Google AdWords
- Controlling Who Sees Your Ad
- Ad Preview and Diagnostic Tool
- Leveraging the Ad Sitelinks in AdWords Ads
Lesson 13 - Conversion Tracking in Google AdWords
- Why to Track Conversions and How Conversion Tracking Works
- Implementing Conversion Tracking in Google AdWords
- Enabling the Conversions Report in AdWords
Lesson 14 - Leveraging the AdWords Report in Google Analytics
- Tracking Online Marketing Campaigns through Google Analytics
- Overview of AdWords Metrics
- Measuring Campaign Performance in Google Analytics
- Day Parts Report
- Destination URLs Report
- Keyword Positions Report
Lesson 15 - Intelligence Events
- Introduction to Intelligence Events
- Automatic Alerts
- Custom Alerts
- Exercise: Application of Custom Alerts
Lesson 16 - Google Tag Manager
- Introduction to Tag Manager
- Creating a Tag Manager Account
- Tags, Rules, and Macros
- Creating a Container and Container Snippet
- Using Tags
- Previewing and Publishing the Container
Lesson 17 - eCommerce Tracking And Reporting
- Enabling Ecommerce Tracking
- Implementing Ecommerce Methods
- Ecommerce Overview Report
- Product Performance Report
- Sales Performance Report
- Transaction Report
- Time to Purchase Report
- Mult-Channel Funnels
- Assisted Conversions Report
- Top Conversions Report
- Time Lag Report
- Path Length Report
Lesson 18 - Social Media Analytics
- Introducion to Social Interactions
- Setting up Social Interactions
- Social Media Reporting
Lesson 19 - Virtual Pageviews
- Introduction to Virtual Pageview
- Virtual Pageviews and Dynamic URLs
- Virtual Pageviews for Tracking File Downloads
- Virtual Pageviews and Tracking Outbound Links
Lesson 20 - Event Tracking
- Introduction to Event Tracking
- Understanding _trackEvent Method
- Implementing Event Tracking
- Event Tracking Reports
Lesson 21 - Custom Dimensions and Metrics
- Introduction to Custom Variables
- Architecture of Custom Variables
- Implementing Custom Variables
- Example Scenario from Google
Our goal is to make sure your class meets your objectives, not ours. Therefore, all of our outlines are treated as guides to help steer the workshop. This outline does not guarantee that all the topics listed will be covered in the time allowed. The amount of material covered is based on the skill level of the student audience. We may change or alter course topics to best suit the classroom situation.