Adobe Dreamweaver 310 – Mobile & Responsive Web Design
Dreamweaver Course Description
In this hands 2-day class Participants will be taken step-by-step through a variety of exercises that teach Participants Mobile & Responsive Web Design. Participants will start by learning important issues for mobile-optimized websites. Then Participants will work on a responsive site that will adapt to a device’s screen size. Learn to optimize pages for faster download on mobile devices by using CSS3 instead of graphics, how to deal with Retina displays, CSS media queries (break points), new HTML5 form elements and more. Please note, these exercises are done in pure code, without Dreamweaver.
Dreamweaver Course Benefits
- Optimizing the Scrolling for iOS Touch Devices
- Making CSS Background Gradients Fill the Page
- Setting Up “Mobile First” Media Queries
- Styling the Logo & Nav for Various Sizes/Devices
- Styling the Upcoming Shows for Various Sizes/Devices
- Using the Bootstrap Grid System
Interested in working with us?