Microsoft Word 101 – Microsoft Word Introduction
Word Course Description
In this 1-day Microsoft Word 101 class, Participants will efficiently create a broad range of business and personal documents, from the simplest letter to the most elaborate report. Microsoft Word includes many desktop publishing features that Participants can use to enhance the appearance of materials so that they are visually appealing and easy to read.
Related Office 365 Training Courses
Word Course Benefits
Our instructors are industry professionals and will not only teach Students the program but will also show Students pitfalls, best practices, and shortcuts. They are well versed in Microsoft Word and will teach Students how to increase Students proficiency and how to work smart within the application. After the Microsoft Word 101 class, Students will have the expertise Students need to take Students skills to the next level!
- Set-up and prepare business reports, letters, and other word processing documents
- Effectively edit and correct documents using correction and tracking techniques
- Master character and paragraph formatting to create visually appealing business correspondence
- Modify layouts to print/publish documents in various formats
- Create stunning publications by using tables, drawing tools and design elements
Basic computer skills.
We also recommend that you have the MS Word software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Microsoft website.
Interested in working with us?