Adobe Illustrator 501 – Illustrator Bootcamp
Illustrator Course Description
This 5 day class provides the student with hands on practice that will take him from novice to the most intermediate techniques within Adobe Illustrator. Participants will start with an overview of Illustrator and work on lessons that will step Participants into a greater skill level. Participants will learn how to quickly manipulate and create Acrobat PDF documents, create mocks and dashboards for prototyping, create logos, brochures and concepts including color and typography. Discover the unique features of Illustrator, including how to create professional type effects, complex airbrush effects and color control. We also recommend this course for those planning to obtain the Adobe Certified Expert status.
Related Publishing Training Courses
Illustrator Course Benefits
- Creating Animation with Layers
- Creating Depth: Gradients Add Dimension in Space
- Using Transparency to Create Highlights
- 3D with a 2D Twist: Using 3D Effects to Achieve 2D Results
- Molding Transparent Mesh Layers Going
- Tools for Adding and Editing Colors
- Creating Custom Colors & Color Groups
- Painting in Layers with Bristle Brushes
- Using Shape Builder to Construct Objects
- New Property Tools Panel
- Puppet Wart Tool
This class is appropriate for novice to intermediate users of Illustrator. We’ll start at the basics and continue through more advanced concepts. Knowledge of your operating system and basic computer navigation is required for all classes. We also recommend that you have the Adobe Illustrator software before starting the class. You can purchase the software or obtain a trial version of it from the Adobe website.
Interested in working with us?